- IRIDeS General Affairs
- 468-1, Aoba, Aramaki, Aoba-ku, Sendai, Miyagi, 980-8572, Japan
- Office hours: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on weekdays
Public Relations Office members may be working remotely following the “Tohoku University Guidelines for Emergency Action Plan (BCP) for Preventing Spread of COVID-19 Infection.” If you cannot reach us by phone, please email us and we will reply to you as soon as possible.
- Public Relations Office
- Office hours: 10:00 a.m. to- 4:00 p.m. weekdays
+81-22-752-2049 (9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
Please email us with the following information. If you are in a hurry, please indicate “urgent” in the email subject line.
- 1) Name of the media/program
- 2) Scheduled publication date
- 3) Details of your interview, such as:
- - purpose
- - name of the faculty member you wish to interview
- - how you wish to interview (by visiting, or by phone/email/online)
- - desired date and time
IRIDeS Library and Tohoku Regional Data Center for Natural Disasters
- c/o Disaster Digital Archive Research Field
- Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.